WHO we are...
Reach Out Kid's Club is a free, quality, after-school child care program for children K-8th grade. Our objective is to meet many of the practical needs of the children in our community while building relationships that lead to meeting their spiritual needs as well. To this end, ROKC provides a safe, nurturing environment for children to experience play, tutoring and mentoring in a group setting.
WHAT we do...
- Snack Time...a healthy snack will be provided daily.
- Homework and Tutoring...because success at school is a priority our volunteers are intent on assisting each child with their homework and studying.
- Devotional and Activity...a teaching and activity from the Bible to help children come to know and love God and others.
- Indoor and Outdoor Play...activities to promote children's physical and mental well-being.
- Monthly Field Trips...excursions to provide hands-on learning experiences.
- Quarterly Family Nights...times for families, staff and volunteers to connect and get together.
WHEN we do it...
3:30-4:00 Check In & Snack Time
4:00-4:30 Homework, Tutoring & Learning Time
4:30-5:00 Bible Lesson
5:00-5:45 Guided Free Time & Enrichment Activities
5:45-6:00 Clean Up & Check Out
To apply for the program for your child, fill out the forms below. These can be e-mailed to Jacy Steinfort, director of ROKC, at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can print them out and hand them in. Space is limited, so please check with the director to confirm there is still space available. All forms must be completed and submitted before a child will be admitted to the program. Jacy may also be contacted at (989) 502-1029.